7 tips to choose if redesigning or updating your website is needed.
A website is the most powerful way for a company to spread its image and inspire confidence in its audience. To find out if yours is playing this ambassadorial role effectively, we suggest that you answer the questions in this short quiz.
- The design of your website has not changed in 3 years?
- It is not optimized for navigation via mobile media?
- Your customers complain about a bad user experience?
- Its content is obsolete and does not reflect the reality of your activity?
- Your competitors are ahead of you in search engines?
- The loading time of your pages is too long?
- By visiting it you can wonder if your company still exists?
- Your traffic is in free fall?
If you have answered yes to 2 or more questions, this article concerns you directly. We will try to give you the keys to identify the nature of the problems it faces and help you choose between an update and a global redesign of your site.