Our team remains 100% operationalMarch 16, 2020
Google Meet: Organizing videoconferences becomes child’s play.April 9, 2020
Teleworking with G-Suite – a simple and effective solution for small businesses.
In the face of the coronavirus pandemic, teleworking is sometimes the only way to ensure business continuity for many companies while ensuring the safety of your employees.
For small and medium sized businesses that need a simple and easy to implement solution, we recommend G-Suite, the software accessible via the Google cloud.
We explain why.
Remember that in the majority of cases the purpose of teleworking is to ensure continuity of communication between your employees, their hierarchy, your customers and your suppliers. G-Suite is a software suite accessible via the cloud that is easy to set up and does not require the physical intervention of a technician at your employees’ home to ensure this continuity. Here is a part of the services that G-Suite offers :
- Collaborative work tools;
- Services equivalent to the Microsoft suite allowing a fast handling by the collaborators;
- Shared agenda;
- Shared documents accessible to employees, customers or suppliers;
- Encrypted data transmission and secure storage;
- Access to the same working documents as in the office;
- Antivirus, firewall, secure authentication, customizable access rights;
- Navigation between professional and personal domains in a partitioned environment.
If you want to know more about the services offered by G-Suite you can also read this article. Please note that Google has just announced that it has increased its capacities to meet the increasing needs for teleworking caused by the current crisis.
In order for your employees to remain reachable by phone with the extension number they use at the office you will have to opt for a VOIP offer.
To help you deal with the urgency of the situation we have decided to give you free advice on how to configure and use G-Suite. Do not hesitate to contact us.